Warehouse Delivery Driver
At Alcanna we offer our employees a career to celebrate! Our brands include Liquor Depot in Alberta and British Columbia, Wine and Beyond in Alberta, Deep Discount Liquor in Alberta, and Brown Jug in Alaska. On October 17, 2018, we introduced our new cannabis retail stores, Nova Cannabis, which are currently operating in Alberta.
We are looking for an Delivery Driver at our Edmonton Warehouse. Applicants must be focused on safety, customer service, and efficiently meeting business targets. Applicants should also demonstrate our CHEERS! culture and enjoy working independently. Company vehicles will be operated for all warehouse deliveries.
Role and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver orders to our liquor stores and restaurant clients in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
- Place cases and large kegs inside coolers in restaurants and pubs.
- Load and off-load trucks.
- Mark and/or tag containers with identifying information.
- Ability to complete related paperwork and quality checks.
- Demonstrate safety and guarding awareness.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age of older.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a daily basis and up to 150 lbs occasionally.
- Must have valid Class 5 Driver's License.
- Ability to drive 3-ton or 5-ton vehicle.
- Must be willing to have a driver’s abstract pulled and have a clean driving record (no major driving convictions in last 3 years, no more than 2 minor convictions in last 3 years and 6 years of no at fault accidents).
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal record check.
Personal Characteristics and Requirements
- Team player with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Dedicated to providing top-notch customer service with a friendly and professional attitude.
- Able to work flexible shifts (Monday - Friday) including some weekends (as required).
- Knowledge of Edmonton and surrounding area is an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous delivery experience is an asset.
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the criteria listed above, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your resume through careerstocelebrate.com Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is selected.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest in Alcanna; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.